Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back in USA....

Brandon and I flew back from Buenos Aires last night. I am still in DC awaiting a flight to Denver then home to snowy Jackson Hole. I was thinking last night about what did we really experience in Patagonia and the Marsh over the past three weeks. Big fish, wild winds, massive mountains... what I feel now is the passion of all those we met down there - from Noel at Pira, Pancho at Carrileufu, Barrett at Kau Tapen and Nick and his twin brother Alex at Irigoyen. There was never any hesitation, any second thought, any idea of something else. It was get up in the dark, put on your waders, get out on the river and encounter the day, whether it be blowing 35 mph or raining hard. We should all wake up and approach each day with the same enthusiasm. Do you do this? If not, then why?


I put up a slide show on google. See if you can view it and turn up the music until the speakers rattle....
http://tommvf.googlepages.com/Patagonia1m.mov

No comments: